Are you looking for a strong and durable roofing material that will stand the test of time? Do you want the best for your home without breaking the bank? Perhaps you have an existing TPO roofing and PVC Single Ply roof that needs to be upgraded, maintained or repaired? Whatever your individual circumstances, the reality of the situation is that if you want a tried and trusted TPO and PVC Single Ply roofing service then you need to contact Johnson Roofing & Repair, LLC today. Our skilled, committed and dedicated approach to TPO and PVC Single Ply roofing separates us from many of our competitors in the area and while we may be envied by many, the fact of the matter is that we are rivaled by very few, if any. So, what are you waiting for? Call our Benton, Hot Springs, & Little Rock, AR company today and allow us to help you.
- TPO roofing and PVC Single Ply roofing have a long-life span and the average service life can last anywhere from 20 to 30 years.
- TPO and PVC Single Ply also has high value and a low-life cycle cost meaning that it can comfortably add immediate value to your home.
- This type of roofing is also extremely resistant to hail and UV damage, making it the perfect roofing material for rain or shine.
- TPO and PVC Single Ply is extremely flexible even during the coldest and most low-reaching temperatures.
- It is resistant to extreme-heat and desert-like conditions.
- TPO and PVC Single Ply roofing contains very low-maintenance requirements.